"I have dealt with every form of target panic known to mankind throughout my 31- year archery career. I started shooting a recurve bow at the age of 7 and I fully understand the frustration target panic can cause an archer.
I can admit that I did not have control of my shot, because I did not understand HOW to gain that control. I had the unique opportunity to train police officers in very stressful firearms events and it was in these events that I found the path to shot control.
The Controlled Process Shooting Class, will teach the archer not only WHAT to concentrate on during a shot, but, more importantly, it will teach the archer HOW to actually concentrate under stress. The archer will learn true concentration through this class and will understand how to gain full control of their shot.”
- Joel Turner, Founder, ShotIQ.com
"Hey man, I just wanted to say thank you. I used your process and executed two perfect shots on two elk in 7 days. One in California at Tejon Ranch and one in Utah at the Desert. The Deseret one was especially pressure filled because it was being filmed for Under Armour and it was a massive herd bull.
I went through your shot process in my mind before each shot.It really made a huge difference in keeping my mind right just understanding the difference between open loop systems and closed loop systems.
Your course really kept me in the moment and aware in a very high pressure situation twice."
Thanks for everything!
- Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan Experience
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS COURSE
• Full instruction on the Controlled Process Shooting Methodology that has been successfully implemented by 1800+ shooters in firearms and archery over the last 6 years.
• In-depth look at the psychology of how your brain readies you for taking a shot and how it impacts your accuracy.
• Practical Field Tested System to ensure you achieve a quality shot when under stress.
• 49 videos from 1 to 7 minutes that are hosted by Ironmind Founder, Joel Turner.
• Free 16 page "CPS Study Guide" to help with note taking and process retention.
• Lifetime access to class
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
• Aspiring Archers (never shot before) - no experience is required
• New Shooters (1-3 years)
• Intermediate Archers (3 - 5 years)
• Veteran and Professional Archery Fanatics (5+ years)
• Archery Equipment
• Access to Range or Target
• Computer with Internet Connection
WHAT YOU ALSO GET WITH THIS COURSE
• CPS ONLINE STUDY GUIDE
• Subscription to the SHOT IQ Monthly Newsletter
"I recently went through a tough spell dealing with target panic and had tried about every technique and device I could find to get me through it. While some things helped temporarily, I kept struggling to retain my confidence with pressure shots at animals. It wasn't until I met Joel and listened to his advise that I understood what the true problem was with my shooting and started having confidence again in pressured situations while hunting."
- Nate Simmons, Producer - The Western Hunter TV, Gear Editor - Elk Hunter Magazine
Joel has dealt with every form of target panic known to mankind throughout his 31- year archery career. He started shooting a recurve bow at the age of 7 and he fully understands the frustration target panic can cause an archer.
Admittedly, he did not have control of his shot, because he did not understand HOW to gain that control. He had the unique opportunity to train police officers in very stressful firearms events and it was in these events that he found the path to shot control.
Joel Turner has dedicated much of his life to understanding the true science behind target panic and through that dedication the ShotIQ brand was born. A brand created with one purpose in mind... To rid the world of target panic, one archer at a time.
"Joel Turner has an unbelievable way to systematically breakdown problems and solve them. He has a way to convey what is happening and how to fix it like no one I have ever seen. His system makes perfect sense if you think about it. Shooters of all kinds need to take his course because I know they will learn and become better shooters."
- Jay Scott, Producer - Jay Scott Outdoors